In this space, the user can find all the information related to the terms and legal conditions that define the relationships between users and me as responsible for this web. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Hotel El Carmen, S.L. (InterContinental Madrid) as responsible for this website, I assume the commitment to process the information of my users and clients with full guarantees and comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of my users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with the Real Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. Also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament And Council Resolution of 27 April 2016 on the protection of persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI). General conditions of use
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Hotelera El Carmen, S.L .. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravene current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, of any form, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, the following is prohibited:
– Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless it is count on my authorization as legitimate holder;
– Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as legitimate headline;
– Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, https://madrid.intercontinental.com the user agrees not to lead to behaviors that could damage the image, interests and Hotel rights El Carmen, S.L. or from third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://madrid.intercontinental.com or that prevented, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of the computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, https://madrid.intercontinental.com can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may produce alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in his electronic documents and files contained in the same although I put all the necessary means and security measures timely to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to InterContinental Madrid
(Hotel El Carmen, S.L) can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Hotelera El Carmen, S.L, assuming this all measures of a technical, organizational and security nature that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein. in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. Platform for conflict resolution
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform that facilitated by the European Commission and which is available in the following link: http: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law of Intellectual Property, reproduction, distribution are expressly prohibited and public communication, including its mode of making available, the all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Hotelera El Carmen, S.L. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of Hotel El Carmen, S.L.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing no character exhaustive the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other rights of property and laws of Spain.
In the case that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a determined on the web, you must notify this circumstance to Hotelera El Carmen, S.L indicating:
– Personal data of the interested holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which it acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
– Identify the contents protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the web, the accreditation of intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification. external links
The web pages https://madrid.intercontinental.com provides links to other websites own and contents that are owned by third parties such as:
– Content from other websites
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
InterContinental Madrid (Hotel El Carmen, S.L.) does not grant any guarantee nor is it made responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could bring cause of:
– The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or of its services and contents;
– The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful contents;
– Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
– The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
– The provider is not liable under any circumstances for the damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, relations between Hotel El Carmen, S.L. with the users of their telematic services, present on this website are subject to legislation and Spanish jurisdiction and the courts of Madrid.
In case that any user had any doubt about these Conditions legal or any comment on the portal https://madrid.intercontinental.com, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org.